SSDL can assist organisations develop or refine their IT strategy with the aim of developing a pragmatic IT road map that ensures technology investments are thought through and aligned with business outcomes.
Are you experiencing any of these issues…?
- Low funding for key IT initiatives
- Few resources and no time to focus on the planning required to get funds approved
- Constantly having to ask for budget only when something HAS to be done rather than being pro-active
- Spend too much time fighting fires within the IT department rather than focusing on strategic IT projects that will add real business value
- IT is considered ‘slow’ and systems are outdated
- Challenges in hiring and keeping IT staff
How we help your business
You can engage our consulting team to:
- Elevate the function of IT within the business, ensuring technology services and investments align with business priorities and goals
- Obtain greater governance and predictability of ICT costs through performing sufficient and holistic ICT investment planning
- Deliver successful IT projects by assisting with managing and executing complex IT projects while aligning costs directly to outcomes
- Effectively manage corporate risk by periodically reviewing business and IT operations against relevant regulations and risk events.
For more information call us today on
1300 364 722
Or let us call you back by completing the information below