SSDL can assist organisations develop or refine their IT strategy with the aim of developing a pragmatic IT road map that ensures technology investments are thought through and aligned with business outcomes.
Are you experiencing any of these issues…?
- Low funding for key IT initiatives
- Few resources and no time to focus on the planning required to get funds approved
- Constantly having to ask for budget only when something HAS to be done rather than being pro-active
- Spend too much time fighting fires within the IT department rather than focusing on strategic IT projects that will add real business value
- IT is considered ‘slow’ and systems are outdated
- Challenges in hiring and keeping IT staff
How we help your business
You can engage our consulting team to:
- Elevate the function of IT within the business, ensuring technology services and investments align with business priorities and goals
- Obtain greater governance and predictability of ICT costs through performing sufficient and holistic ICT investment planning
- Deliver successful IT projects by assisting with managing and executing complex IT projects while aligning costs directly to outcomes
- Effectively manage corporate risk by periodically reviewing business and IT operations against relevant regulations and risk events.
For more information call us today on 1300 364 722